Sunday 31 May 2009

Formative years


SINGER, ex-model and marketing communications consultant and trainer Lynda Thain (Russell-Whitaker, 3's 71-76) has a meatier web page than most, and CH finds its place:
My really formative singing was at school… We were fortunate to have a superb choir 'master' (Ms Taverner [Staff 63-85]). Whilst at school I had the pleasure of singing in some of London's most glorious churches, including All Hallows By the Tower and The Church of the Holy Sepulchre at Holborn Viaduct and was invited to sing with The Bach Choir at The Royal Festival Hall.
Her brothers, mentioned as accomplished guitarists, are both Old Blues too: Russell (Mid B 69-76) and Clive (Mid B 74-79). (A more succinct profile here.)

1 comment:

lynpinpie said...

Hello. Lynda (or Lyn) Russell-Whitaker here! Stumbled upon this for the second time, so thought I'd set some facts straight on this visit. My brothers are called Mark and Clive - both guitar players.

I sometimes use my married name, Thain, too and am still surprised that you found and published this info on me:-/

My own website - if you want to update your link - is www.lyndathain.co.uk which needs some updating itself as I am about to leave full-time employment at www.gpb.eu where you'll at least find my most up-to-date work bio.